Since posting pictures of my amazing lasagna, everyone has been asking for the recipe so here it is! Remember, you can substitute the hamburger for any other meat such as turkey or sausage. Don’t forget to post pictures and let me know how you enjoy it @alexis_jordana!
2 (15 oz) containers ricotta cheese
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp. parsley flakes
1 jar (24 oz) pasta sauce, Prego preferred
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 lb hamburger
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown hamburger, drain fat on a paper towel, and set aside
3. Cook pasta according to directions on box, then drain
4. Put drained noodles in a single layer on wax paper
5. Mix hamburger and entire jar of sauce together in a bowl
6. In a large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, parsley, salt and pepper (to taste)
7. First, pour 1/3 cup of sauce in the bottom of the lasagna pan, spread evenly, then place a layer of lasagna noodles over sauce, third, layer 1/3 of the ricotta mixture, mozzarella, and lastly 1/3 of the hamburger mixture.
8. Repeat layers until you have used up all ingredients. You should be able to make three layers (depending on the size of your pan)
9. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese
10. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Let it stand for ten minutes before cutting.