1 lb. boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 large red pepper
1 large zucchini
1 large yellow squash
2 large carrots, peeled
1 Lipton® Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic packet
3/4 cup water
2 fresh lemons
1/2 box penne pasta
1. Boil water and cook 1/2 box of penne pasta according to directions on box.
2. Cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips. Preheat skillet with 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Cook chicken on medium heat until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes (cook time can vary).
3. While the chicken is cooking, cut up the red pepper into 1/4 inch strips, and the yellow squash, zucchini, and carrots into 1/4 rounds.
4. When the chicken is done cooking, put the strips into a bowl and set aside. Rinse and wipe skillet.
5. Preheat skillet with the remaining 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
6. Cook vegetables on medium low heat until cooked through and tender, about 8 minutes (again, times can vary). Make sure to mix them around every couple of minutes so they cook evenly.
7. While the vegetables are cooking, mix the Lipton® Recipe Secret packet in a bowl with the water and lemon juice.
8. When the vegetables are done cooking, add the chicken and pasta to the skillet and cover with sauce.